Coronavirus BioDecon Cleaning, Certified Disinfection & Strict decontamination
Responding to the Virus
As the situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, our entire team of bio-hazard cleaners are ready and standing by to support you.
BioDecon, a division of Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration has technicians who are bio-hazard certified and ready to help clean and disinfect your commercial facility.
Nothing is more important than your health and safety, and we must all do our part to protect those most vulnerable to the coronavirus.
BioDecon adheres to all OSHA regulations, our firm is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) and strictly follows the most state-of-the-art procedures when it comes to disease cleanup and disinfection. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still very new, so we continually consult with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for up-to-date solutions and utilize CDC and EPA approved disinfectants.
- We use EPA registered disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim that kills most organisms.
- Magic Carpet has a bio-hazard division called BioDecon. Our technicians are OSHA compliant with PPE and Respirator Protection Model program, Blood Borne Pathogen, and Bio-Hazard Decontamination.
- We are licensed with the state of Maine to administer EPA registered products. License # SCF1486
- All of our PPE, rags and trash will be placed into biohazard bags and boxes and disposed of by a biohazard waste company for proper disposal.
- If you have additional items that you feel should be disposed of properly we can take that as well for disintegration.
- We adhere to a strict decontamination cleaning process for our tools, vans and waste.
Amdecon Courses provided & certificates received. OSHA /Compliant
• Amdecon 29 CFR Part 1010 Compliant CTS Decon Specialist Course
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – CFR – 1910.132
• Respiratory Protection (RPE) 29 CFR 1910.134
• Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) 29 CFR 1910.1200
• Confined Space Awareness 29- CFR – 1910.146
• Blood borne Pathogens – 29 CFR 1910.1030
• Lock Out/Tag Out Awareness 29 CFR 1910/147
• Fall Protection Awareness 29 CFR 1910.66 Appendix C
• Maine licensed Commercial Master Applicator for use of EPA labeled products
• SDS Training
• IICRC Certified Firm
Call today if you are in need of our unique cleaning services or would like more information. We are here for you 207-767-1359.