Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfecting Services
Call today if you are in need of our unique cleaning services or would like more information. We are here for you! Call us at 207-767-1359.
Our Covid-19 Response & How We Help You Attack It Back
Coronavirus Cleaning And Disinfecting Services
The recent COVID-19 outbreak has provided many significant challenges over the last year, there are always new expectations and cleaning standards for healthier businesses, schools, and specialty coronavirus cleaning services like MagicCCR. Since the beginning of the outbreak, Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration has been proud to have partnered with hundreds of businesses and provided detailed deep cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection services across Maine to help combat the spread of COVID-19. Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration is now here to help your business as you navigate these new reopening coronavirus commercial cleaning and disinfecting expectations to help you get back to business, and stay healthy, safe and productive from reopening day and beyond.
Custom Disinfecting Services
These commercial disinfection services are used in hospitals, schools, daycares, veterinary clinics, medical offices, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, offices, retail, restaurants and bars, gyms, and other businesses. Professional disinfecting services like ours are ideal for high-traffic businesses, or those who provide services to sensitive populations like clinics and hospitals. Avoid the spread of coronavirus, colds and flus, viruses, fungus, and bacteria all year long and inquire today about one-time special or recurring commercial disinfecting services.
Coronavirus Disinfecting Services
In addition to your routine commercial cleaning services, add disinfection services at regular intervals to help limit the risk for potential exposure at your business. Proudly display our “Professionally Disinfected” distinction at the entryway of your facility comforting visitors. We have a number of services available, from reopening day only priorities to routine disinfecting services. Based on the flow and type of traffic to your business, MagicCCR can customize a routine disinfection services/schedule just for your business. A disinfecting service that you need to provide a healthier environment for your customers and employees, now and in the future.
Providing Healthier Environments On Reopening Day And Beyond
Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration has built its reputation on helping businesses provide cleaner, healthier environments for their customers and employees for well over a three decades. Now, more than ever, our mission rings true for Magic Carpet we are providing expert-level residential and commercial cleaning and disinfecting services to their customers during such an unprecedented time.
We know that business disinfecting and cleaning services will no longer be seen as a luxury, but a necessity in these changing times, and we are the resource your business can count on. Our affordable, green cleaning service paired with disinfecting sprays and foggers will assure that your business will always be ready to welcome your staff and customers each day to a clean and healthy environment.
Coronavirus BioDecon Cleaning, Certified Disinfection & Strict Decontamination
Responding to the Virus
As the situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, our entire team of biohazard cleaners are ready and standing by to support you.
– BioDecon, a division of Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration has technicians who are bio-hazard certified and ready to help clean and disinfect your commercial facility.
– Nothing is more important than your health and safety, and we must all do our part to protect those most vulnerable to the coronavirus.
– BioDecon adheres to all OSHA regulations, our firm is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) and strictly follows the most state-of-the-art procedures when it comes to disease cleanup and disinfection. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still very new, so we continually consult with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for up-to-date solutions and utilize CDC and EPA approved disinfectants.
– We use EPA registered disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim that kills most organisms.
– Magic Carpet has a bio-hazard division called BioDecon. Our technicians are OSHA compliant with PPE and Respirator Protection Model program, Blood Borne Pathogen, and Bio-Hazard Decontamination.
– We are licensed with the state of Maine to administer EPA registered products. License # SCF1486
– All of our PPE, rags and trash will be placed into biohazard bags and boxes and disposed of by a biohazard waste company for proper disposal.
– If you have additional items that you feel should be disposed of properly we can take that as well for disintegration.
– We adhere to a strict decontamination cleaning process for our tools, vans and waste.
Amdecon Courses provided & certificates received. OSHA /Compliant
- Amdecon 29 CFR Part 1010 Compliant CTS Decon Specialist Course
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – CFR – 1910.132
- Respiratory Protection (RPE) 29 CFR 1910.134
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Confined Space Awareness 29- CFR – 1910.146
- Blood borne Pathogens – 29 CFR 1910.1030
- Lock Out/Tag Out Awareness 29 CFR 1910/147
- Fall Protection Awareness 29 CFR 1910.66 Appendix C
- Maine licensed Commercial Master Applicator for use of EPA labeled products
- SDS Training
- IICRC Certified Firm