Thank you for trusting Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration with your Carpet, Upholstery and Hard Surface Cleaning needs. Here are some suggestions that will help both of us as you prepare for your cleaning:
APPOINTMENT PREPARATION SUGGESTIONS
1. Please remove any small items such as magazine racks, floor plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
2. Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back.
3. Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
4. Pease clean under your bed as dust mites are the leading cause of allergens worldwide and that is one of the most important places to clean.
5. Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofa, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
6. During the pre-inspection walk through with you technician, please advise them of any special instructions to follow when moving your furniture. It is helpful to know about weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
7. Please call attention to any spots or stains which may require special cleaning techniques and extra dwell time.
8. Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
9. A special note about odor: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odor. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attained. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels.
10. Be sure to keep a very close eye on your curious little ones.